Friday, November 26, 2010

Denver and Back Again

I haven't written in a while. I am actually a little tired, and wouldn't be blogging right now if it weren't that I have been wrapping up some of my projects and don't want to get behind. This month has been pretty eventful. Lots of exciting stuff going on. Earlier this month I got to go to Denver with my parents to visit my brother's family and see his new baby. We had a great time, I even had a little spare time to crochet a hat for their daughter Alisen. 



It turned out pretty good, but I couldn't get Alisen to put it on, so I am not too sure if it fits right. Maybe I should have just sneaked up behind her, I am pretty sure 2 year olds can't hold grudges for disobeying their will. The trip was so much fun, we went to a restaurant named Casa Bonita, which I found out later, was featured on the show South Park. Also did a lot of shopping with my mom and went to the movie "Unstoppable" with my brother. The hardest part was coming home. It was terrible, I got off the plane in Baltimore at 12pm, went to work from 2pm-9pm, then worked the next morning. Ouch. On top of the physical toll, I missed my family so much after leaving them. Colorado was beautiful! It was so hard to come home after such a greaty-great trip.




This is me and my momma. Its craaazy how much we look alike in this pic. Since the trip, Chris and I had a great Thanksgiving, and I made the whole meal myself. Success! And for the post-thanksgiving shopping, this afternoon we went out and got a few seasons of TV shows for super cheap. Now its time to watch some with my Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment