Wednesday, October 6, 2010

D20

This is the first Christmas present I have made this year, and it is something, I think, that is specific enough to Cory's tastes that he can't be disappointed. The only disappointment I will allow him is that he cannot have this immediately. It took long enough to make. I started this some time ago; it was the project that required all the little black triangles that I showed a couple posts ago. TA DA!


I bought this pattern online from Needle Noodles. The designer was a vendor at Pile Of Craft this year, and had one for sale. Unfortunately I didn't realize what it was until someone else decided to buy it. So I made my own. It is a D20 for dungeons and dragons. I have played once, so I am not an expert. But I think Cory will like this. Days have gone by since my last post, and I so far I haven't any ideas for my next project. I have been a little busy, I had my friend Marina over the other night to make cookies, so I cleaned my living room/work space a bit.


It's weird how much cleaner a space looks when there is less stuff in it. It kinda makes me never want to go furniture shopping again. I finally found out today that I got the day off work for October 30! I hope you know what that means...I am going to the Rally to Restore Sanity in Washington D.C.! I am so lucky I live so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment