Friday, August 20, 2010

First Post!

Welcome to Kajsa's Crochet! I am a crafter living in Baltimore, MD. I focus mainly on sewing and crochet, but I tend to skip around. I love to make things that serve a purpose, and starting new projects that I have never tried before. This blog is about what I am currently working on, my life in Baltimore, and whatever else I am thinking about!


This is me in my new apartment. Just moved in this month and am loving the extra space to work on projects, and the bigger kitchen to bake things. I made my first banana bread  in years the other day, but I think my oven doesn't get hot enough. It took an hour and a half to get done...hm...maybe an oven thermometer would be a good investment.


I started crocheting when my sister, Joy, had her baby girl Bailey. She was looking at some crocheted hats on etsy, when my mom, Betty, said they looked like something I could do. I had never done ANY crocheting until about 6 months ago, but am so glad I did! I love the possibilities. Though I have been involved in crafts and art my whole life, I am still new at this. I have a lot more to learn, and I am excited to see what I can come up with. I should have a lot of projects coming up, especially with Christmas coming and a new nephew on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment